office (540) 898-3359
fax (540) 898-4016

About J L Kent and Sons

 

Where it all started

Mr. James Lee Kent founded J.L. Kent Construction Company in 1955.  The first of his many  Virginia Department of Highways and Transportation Projects was the Route. 659 in Loudon County Virginia.
 
He started out with a Medmorrison Shovel, an Allis Chalmer Grader, a 1946 Chevrolet Dump Truck, and a Allis Chalmer Loader.
 
His Employees were Everet Oaks, Elmo Hicks, Sam Kent, Roy Turnley, and Billy Kent (part time).
 
Billy Kent started working full time in 1956 and in 1963 the name J.L Kent Construction was changed to J.L. Kent & Sons.
 
Bobby started working full time in 1968 and  in 1972 J.L Kent retired at the age of 65.
 
In 1989 Billy's son Kelly started working full time.  Billy retired in 1994. 
 
In January of 1995 Bobby and his son Rich became owners of J.L. Kent and Sons.
cialis comprar Comprar cialis